In the month of January LZ Bone’s coming at ya with a new recipe for scrumptious grilled pork chops with taters and veggies. This time he’ll be using Scotty B’s newest product, the Lazy Bones Seasoning and Rub! This Herbal Spice Rub come’s with a hint of LZ Bones magic, you can add it to almost anything for oodles of flavor and once you try out this recipe you’ll know it for yourself!
- 4 Center cut pork chops
- 4 Red skin potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 Sweet onion, sliced
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Yellow squash
- Scotty B’s Seasoning & Rub
- Scotty B’s Lazy Bones Sauce
- Olive Oil , salt and pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium
2. Perforate pork chops w/ a fork or use a tenderizer.
3. Coat w/ olive oil. Apply Scotty B’s Seasoning. Rub to both sides.
4. Let sit until grill is hot, then place on grill 7-8 minutes, then brush on Lazy Bones sauce, flip, brush more sauce on other side.
5. Grill chops until internal temperature of 165* is reached, brushing more sauce as desired to caramelize!
1. Preheat oven to 400*
2. Place potatoes and onions in a medium glass baking dish. Drizzle olive oil, season w/ Scotty B’s
Seasoning rub. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Bake 30 minutes. Broil last 5 minutes to crisp up!
1. Slice, dice or spiral cut veggies.
2. Sauté in pan w/ olive oil, salt and pepper approximately 5 minutes.
3. Dust w/ Scotty B’s Seasoning Rub.
Plate it all up when cooking is done and don’t forget your side of Lazy Bones Sauce for dippin!! Yummo!