LZ Bone is back again with an all new culinary creation to satisfy your taste buds. Coming up is his world famous BBQ Pizza Pie recipe. It’s an all new BAR-B-Q spin on an old classic. This is truly pizza the LZ Bone way!
- 1/3-1/2 jar of Scotty B’s Lazy Bones BBQ Sauce
- 1 ready made pizza dough
- 1 cup (more or less) of chopped, cooked, chicken breast
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped
- 8 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
1. Prepare pizza dough according to directions and spread on either a cookie sheet, coated w/ olive oil or a pizza stone.
2. Mop a generous amount of Lazy Bones sauce, from one end to the other, but not too much.
3. Place the rest of your ingredients on, topping it all off with the cheese.
4. Season according to your taste with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and/or crushed red peppers. Bake according to pizza dough package instructions.
5. Let cool a bit, then slice and eat! Simple and pawzatively delicious!!