Howdy folks, LZ Bone here to introduce you to a simple recipe that tastes anything but! Using a quick and easy butter and LZ Bones rub infusion my turkey breast recipe will have you screaming encore!
- 1 Split Turkey Breast
- 1 Table Spoon of Scotty B’s Seasoning & Rub
- 5 Table Spoons of Melted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pull the Turkey breast out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature,
- While waiting, melt the butter and mix it with Scotty B’s Seasoning & Rub. Wait until it cools to room temperature as well.
- If you have an infuser, infuse the butter into the turkey breast. Otherwise you can use a fork to make holes in the meat and thoroughly massage the butter into the breast.
- Throw some salt and pepper on the breast and place it into a smoker basket or an aluminum pan if you prefer using the grill.
- Get your smoker ready to rock or prep the grill to medium low, about 300-325 degrees.
- Now that your smoker is going it’s time to add some wood chips to the mix..
- Add the the main ingredient(turkey breast) to your smoker or grill and have a go at it until it hits 165 degrees.
Enjoy and next time make as much as you want!! Just add another turkey breast and double the ingredients!