Howdy folks, it’s LZ Bones again and this time I am here with a recipe for a simple favorite that taste a whole lot better with some of my BBQ sauce! Manwich doesn’t even come close to my homemade BBQ Sloppy Joes.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Lean Ground Meat (Turkey or Beef)
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Table Spoon of Scotty B’s Seasoning & Rub
- 1/2 Cup of Scotty B’s LZ Bones BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup of Ketchup
- 2 Teaspoons of Brown Sugar
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Brown the meat slightly in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Gradually mix in the ingredients.
- Simmer and stir the mixture until it reaches the desired thickness. Remember it will thicken more as it cools.
- Taste sauce and correct seasonings if needed. Serve with toasted buns.
Move over Manwich, there’s a new Sloppy Joe in town! Enjoy!